Here by referring to different baseball caps for women, it is in fact the different types of baseball moms that prowl the matches and particularly for cub league matches. This would make for a very interesting topic for discussion and it would surprise many on the different types of baseball moms that exist in the game.
- The politician mom: This is a typical mother that treats the baseball game as a career. They do move between coaches and teams to identify the most opportune moments for their wards. They can also be really cut throat when it comes to handling competition. More of a lobbyist there is never a no with her
- Name brand baseball caps for women: Usually the wards of these moms are the pits when playing the game is concerned. But that doesn’t prevent the mom from getting the top branded equipment for the kids. It is as thought using a signature kit is going to improve the game of the kiddo.
- The prowler mom cap: This mom is actually looking for a husband more than anything else and would usually turn up for a game looking like out of some fantasy magazine. It would not seen out of place to her to be spending two hours prior to each match at the beauty parlor.
- The hippie mom: She is one that thinks all things have a bad karma and this has to be set right. This mom doesn’t take no for an answer too kindly and can at times barge rather abruptly onto an ongoing match.
- The lonely mom: No job and no friends, that is best to describe this person. She would hang around the arena long after a game is over looking to find someone to strike up a conversation with. It would certainly be a bad mistake to offer her a lift back home, she is bound to just stick on you if you do.
- The scary mom caps: This is the one species that would be yelling and screaming at the top of the voice to her son in the field, quite unmindful of the dirty looks that others are sending in her direction. It would be rather an earful to be seated next to her too.
- The reproducer mom: Now this one, could have two or three on the field and still be cradling one in the arms. People at times wonder how she has the time for anything else but baseball. She commands quite a space for the support services in the dugout and is quite happy to keep others waiting for the restroom.
- The perfect mom: Now people hate this one. All her kids would be washed and in the best outfits right throughout the entire season. Even the nails would be done on each occasion. Most people do get an inferiority complex next to this one. Best to be avoided in case a rude awakening to the ego is not needed.