What is a brand if it does not have transparency and quality used for making of the product. The key of any brand is that you buy product which is worth it and that would last long. American Brand Clothes pledges on long-lasting quality and profound transparency.
There are many profound American Brands clothes such as
- Baldwin Denim and collection from Kansas City: Its product ranges from denim, Tees, dresses, knitwear, hats, outerwear. It is one of the beloved brand mainly because its designs is influenced by north and west coast along with modern fashion. It also has jackets, pants and accessories such as wallets and caps for both men and women.
- Buck Mason: It is based in Los Angeles: The designs are based mostly on effortless wearing style. Their range varies from Chinos to Rockstar-inspired denim jeans. Its perfect for those who prefer cool look without putting much of effort. This American Brands Clothes gives its customers a unique advantage of pre-made package of tops and bottoms to try.
- Genetic Los Angeles: This American Brand Clothing specialises in denim. They produce all collections in their factory and the talented employees cut and transform into perfection. Denim skirts and jackets are also part of their collection. They have a unique feature of recycling old denims where they accept old pair of denims and credit $30 to their customers. They transform the look of the old jeans and bag packs for children who are homeless in Los Angeles
- AMVI: it stands for American Made Vintage Inspired. You will find their collections have a lot of influence of American Style clothing. One unique feature of AMVI is that they deal only with local vendors and in return helps to support jobs and increase American Economy.
- Gamine workwear: It is Tennessee based brand for women who work outdoor and for those who spend most of their time working in the garden. Their dungarees and jumpsuits are handcrafted and these are given for field testing. They make in small batches to have minimum wastage
There are numerous other American Brands Clothes such as GAP, Tommy Hilfiger, Hollister, The North Face, Wrangler, Old Navy, Guess, Lee, Dockers and many more to name. These brands are known for its quality of product they provide and specialising in their own clothing sector. These brands have now expanded their collection by not just limiting to making clothing but also experimented with accessories such as hand bags, head wear, watches, wallets and belts. There are also some brands which specialises in sports collection.
What is amazing to know about American brands clothes is that they not only concentrate on their production and marketing but they also believing in giving back to the society from which they have gained so much such as using local made cotton, thread, buttons and increasing employment opportunities. Most of them even indulge in charity work for example responding to the recent flood in Huston, stretching their helping hand to the victims of Tropical Storm Harvey by sending them Tees and socks and pants.